The Stacey’s Bakery Loyalty scheme is our way of thanking our customers for shopping with us. With a loyalty card you can collect points at a rate of 8 points for every £1 spent. Every point is worth 1p so that makes a saving of up to 8% every time you shop at Stacey’s. Points can be redeemed against everything in store, from carrot cakes to wedding cakes and apple pies to steak pies! So whether you’re a spender or a saver you’ll be enjoying the benefits of the Stacey’s Bakery Loyalty Scheme straight away.
That’s not all, as a Loyalty Scheme Member, you will have exclusive offers available only to you. These will be listed on our website and sent out using emails and sms alerts unless you opt out.
It’s that simple! All you need to do is fill out a simple questionnaire to activate your card, and make sure you hand your card over before you pay!
Please ask your sales assistant for your points balance if you are thinking about redeeming them, they can tell you your balance or can print you a points statement.
We will be introducing a family card system later this year. This means that members of the same family living together can collect points in the same account but with different cards. If you are interested in this please tick the relevant section of the registration form, register a card for each other person living in the household, we will then contact you when this facility becomes available.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Loyalty Card must be registered using the online form, or in store. Unregister cards will be deactivated after two months, and any points accrued will be lost.
- Loyalty Cards must be presented to your sales assistant before paying for goods.
- Once a transaction is complete we are unable to add any points onto a card.
- Only one card per person, which can be used at any Stacey’s Bakery shop.
- Loyalty Cards are not transferable
- Loyalty Card points can be redeemed against any Stacey’s Bakery food or drink items.
- We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any cards at any time if we suspect misuse.
- We reserve the right to alter terms or terminate this offer at any point without notice.